AZ LIBRIS SHOW 2016, has transcended borders; choosing the City of Cartagena de Indias, as our annual social and cultural point of meeting; to take place on Wednesday, 12 and Thursday 13 of October at La Presentación - Casa Museum Art and Culture -.
You can be part of the event if you're a writer, artist, singer or speaker and you want to promote your art and to publicize your talent. This is a good opportunity to expose your work and start with optimism.
• Participation certificate.
• Support from our Organization, with personalized local & International publications in the social media, before and after the event.
• Recognized artistic work and contribution of the participants in the local, national and international society.
• Facilitated photos and video of the event.
• Strengthen cultural brotherhood and show your art to all audience.
• Support from our Organization, in future artistic and / or literary presentations in Miami.
• No percentage payments from sales made during the event.
• Transportation Airport / Hotel - Hotel / Airport.
• Lunch (up 2) days of the event, at Nativo Restaurant.
• Discount at participating hotels.
• 2-day event. Open to the general public
• For Virtual presentations: Your books will be donated to the library of Nariño University and Cartagena’s public library.
• Tuesday October 11 Welcome cocktail reception. Location: Native Restaurant Time: 8:00 pm
• Wednesday October 12: Opening of cultural activities by 10:00 am.
Book presentations, art exhibits, lectures and artistic presentations.
Close 6:00 pm.
• Thursday October 13: Second and last day of the event.
Opening 11:00 a.m. cultural activities. Book presentations, art exhibits, lectures and artistic presentations.
Close 6:00 pm.
Closing cocktail reception. Location: Native restaurant. Time 8:00 pm
The event is open to national and international writers, artist, musicians and arts institutions, until Friday September 23 at 12:00 am, on our official event page: www.AzLibrisShow.org
Table Only: Includes 3 chairs. Value $95.00
Table & Presentation on stage: Includes 3 chairs and conference 15 minutes (1 day).
Table- Institutions: Includes 3 chairs. Value $150.00
Table & Virtual Presentation: Book (s) on display and Writer Biography projected during the days and hours of the event. Value: $50.00
1. Direct payment on our official website, through our PayPal electronic system.
2. Payment by "Registration Form" using the payment system Square.
* This method is via email or mail.
3. Direct bank deposit.
4. Institutional Payment through Western Union or MoneyGram
** For more information, visit our website or contact us at: InfoEvents@AzLibrisShow.org